The Importance of Keeping Your Car Bra Clean
A car bra is designed to protect the front bumper of your car against dirt, swarms of bugs, and road debris, whenever you go out for a drive. It is usually made from a dark-colored vinyl. It fits tightly over the front bumper, and wraps around to the front tire wells.
Beyond providing protection, this useful car accessory eliminates worry from dings and dents and gives your ride a sportier look. Taking care of your car bra is vital to avoid mildew growing underneath it. Also, buildup and residue can accumulate on the front of your car bra. A consistent cleaning routine will keep it looking its best.
Steps to Properly Clean Your Car Bras
- Wipe the bra with a damp rag by using firm and quick strokes to remove any build-ups from it.
- Mix a mild soap with warm water. Dip a scrub brush into this solution. Brush the car bra, starting at one of its sides, and slowly reaching the other side.
- Next, rinse it with a wet sponge. Use warm water to rinse off any soap scum bubbles completely.
- Remove the car bra from your vehicle and eliminate any contaminants from its underside. Then lay it on a clean area, with the underside facing up.
- Finally, gently scrub the inside of the car bra with a clean brush damped in the water solution, like you did in step 2. Rinse thoroughly with a sponge, and allow it to dry before putting the accessory back on.
Keeping your car bra clean will extend its years of service protecting the paint job of your bumper.
As always, you can visit Mike’s Auto Spa in Westminster, Colorado. Our professional car detailer will leave your car spotless. Please browse our website to find the best car wash package for your needs.