Easy Plastic Trim Cleaning Tips
At Mike’s Auto Spa we are always looking to share the simple tips that will help our customers to keep their car clean effortlessly. Today, we will show you the easiest way of cleaning your plastic trim without using any chemicals products.
Benefits of Cleaning with a Chamois Cloth
- Reduces exposure to chemicals
- Removes most stains and dust
- Cheaper than most chemicals
- Saves you a lot of space in the trunk or garage
- Lower your footprint as you produce less garbage because the cloth is reusable and lasts for a long time
- Bucket with clean water
- Synthetic chamois cloth
Cleaning the Plastic Surfaces
- With a slightly wet synthetic chamois cloth, wipe the affected area.
- Once all the stains and dirt have disappeared, dry the surface. To do this, use the same chamois cloth until no water drips out of it. Wipe the plastic surface again.
- If you need more cleaning, just repeat the process.
By following the above recommendations, you will have your plastic trim free of dust and other contaminants, without leaving an oily residue, or lint.
Of course, you can always buy special cleaners, or chemicals, formulated for car cleaning, and regularly use them to clean your vehicle’s internal parts. However, it will cost you a fortune. Plus, if you buy a product for each type of material, you will end up with a container for every cleaner, which takes up a lot of space in your trunk.
The Best Interior Car Detailing Services in Colorado
At Mikes Auto Spa, we have more than 15 years of experience in the industry. We use specialized products for car washing and detailing. We can wash pickups, 4 x 4’s, mini-vans, full-sized vans up to 83 inches high. Please visit our website to learn more about our services.