Colorado Car Wash Fundraising with Mike’s Auto Spa
Mike’s Auto Spa is proud to give back to our community by offering a Colorado car wash fundraiser program that helps benefit local non-profit organizations and schools. Because this program is so popular and successful, there is a limit on the number of organizations permitted to participate in the program each month.
Our Colorado car wash fundraising services are available to the following types of organizations:
- Community Projects
- Local Service Clubs
- Athletic teams
- Other Non-Profit Organizations
It’s pretty simple; Mike’s Auto Spa supplies you with “Customized Coupon Booklets” with your organization’s name right on them. Each Colorado car wash booklet sells for $20.99 and is worth hundreds of dollars in free and discounted services. These coupons and certificates are good for FREE Basic Clean Carwashes and other discounts on our Colorado car wash services, valid at any of our three locations. Your organization keeps 70% of the money you collect, fewer production costs.*
- The car wash coupon booklets are easy to sell and profit from
- The booklets allow you to raise large sums of money quickly, with nothing to buy or spoil
- No order-taking necessary
- No time-consuming callbacks to deliver merchandise
- You’ll be offering a quality product with a well-established and respected Colorado car wash company
- You’ll give your contributors something of real value for their contribution
Colorado car wash certificates are “custom printed” with the name of your organization and serial number for easy control. At the conclusion of the one-month sale period, your group returns any unsold certificates and pays for only 30% of the current retail price for each certificate sold, plus the production charges below:
Quantity Production Costs Estimated Profit:
- 250 $ 69.00
- 500 $ 78.10
- 750 $ 87.20
- 1000 $ 95.20
- 1250 $103.20
- 1500 $111.20
How to Sign Up for Colorado Car Wash Fundraising with Mike’s Auto Spa
- Call Customer Service at 720-473-5656 or email your application to Veronica at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the month you’re interested in selling is available.
- A letter from your organization’s President authorizing you to run the fundraiser on behalf of the organization is required. The letter must be on organization’s letterhead and include the organization’s not-for-profit tax ID number. This letter should be faxed to 720-880-2264 to the attention of Fundraising Coordinator.
- The Fundraising Coordinator will call you one week before your selling month to let you know that your coupons are ready to be picked up (and provide directions, if needed).
- Pick up your coupons and sign the Mike’s Auto Spa Carwash Fundraising Contract.
- Sell, sell, sell!