A Vital Procedure for Every Boat Owner
When you come back to land after an incredible sailing adventure, your boat can easily be contaminated by salt water, the sun’s ultraviolet rays and other elements, which dull the beautiful finish on the exterior of your vessel. Fortunately, there is a way to stop this damage.
Boat Cleaning & Detailing
When your boat is exposed to a saline environment and other elements, the furnishing on the surface begins to fade and wear off eventually. Metal surfaces and components can rust and affect performance over time; ultimately devaluing your investment. Boat cleaning & detailing will prevent this from happening. Further, professional detailing services will enhance the appearance of your boat as well as increase the vessel’s life. Here are more benefits of detailing your boat:
- Keeps it looking like new
- Maintains its value
- Frees up your time
- Find small damages before they turn in costly repairs
- Makes you proud of your boat, so you want to get out on the water more often.
What Does Boat Detailing Include?
Boat detailing companies have their unique services, but generally, a boat detailing package may include:
Exterior Boat Detailing
- A wash and scrub of the bow, deck, hull and stern areas.
- Removal of stubborn stains
- Surface contamination removal
- Canvas and bimini top cleaning
- Clean, polish and protect all glass and vinyl surfaces.
- Clean and condition all leather surfaces like seats, and sitting areas.
- Polish chrome and metal areas including dash and instrument gauges.
- Application of high salt resistant marine waxes.
Interior Boat Detailing
- Steam cleaning carpets and upholstery.
- Bathroom, Kitchen, and Shower cleaning.
- Mildew removal & boat cabin deodorization.
- Stain removal on carpeted or fabric surfaces.
- Treat & polish all laminate and wood surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing chrome pieces and windows.
Don’t wait until is too late, take your boat to the expert boat dealers at Mike’s Auto Spa in Westminster. We offer boat detailing to keep your boat in pristine conditions. If you have additional questions or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us.
Please take note of our holiday hours:
Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 900 a.m to 5:00 p.m.